- Various SMBs and large enterprises use UCaaS solutions due to their affordability and cloud-based architecture
- Global Unified Communications-as-a-Service Market Expected to Grow Due to Declining Total Cost of Ownership
WILMINGTON, Del., August 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — In 2021, the value of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Market stood at $44.88 billion. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031. The market size of Unified Communications as a Service is estimated to affect the value of $161.67 billion by 2031. The proliferation of inexpensive smartphones, increasing internet coverage, as well as the growing use of digital platforms offering remote working are expected to drive the global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market.
Smartphones can use mobile client software from IP-PBX vendors to access unified communication as well as collaboration features. Market leaders UCaaS offer customers the freedom to join from anywhere in the world. This is likely to increase production and foster better teamwork among workers. The global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market is also driven by the growing relevance of API-based programmable communication capabilities.
In order to improve their services, public sector companies are implementing these technologies and this trend is expected to emerge as UCaaS industry trends. UCaaS solutions reduce a company’s overall cost of ownership as the pricing strategy used by vendors adapts to the needs of end users within the current IT infrastructure.
Due to the growing popularity of Internet-based communication services among regional SMBs, analysts predict that the Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) market in Asia Pacific will grow at a rapid pace. The use of UCaaS and cloud technologies like voice and video conferencing and VoIP unified communications are some of the regional UCaaS market trends.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4162
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market is driven by declining total cost of ownership or TCO. Due to the emergence of cloud-based UCaaS, which gives employees the ability to engage from anywhere, anytime, companies are now installing unified communications at a lower cost compared to PBX systems. on the site. Total cost of ownership is reduced by UCaaS systems, which use software from an externally hosted setup and charge a monthly fee. These benefits of unified communications reduce travel costs while increasing operational efficiency, cooperation and job satisfaction.
- In order to improve various public services, law enforcement agencies and government institutions need to adopt advanced technologies. These public sector organizations are spending money on unified communications consulting to speed up the exchange of information, strengthen collaboration between departments and also increase productivity. Government enterprises can now more easily adapt to unforeseen circumstances through the use of UCaaS services.
- The amount of money that companies in the hospitality industry are investing in UCaaS solutions is increasing. Customers using UCaaS solutions should enjoy a convenient and productive travel experience. In addition, it improves the efficiency, production and the sense of cooperation of the workers. Multiple employees can handle customer requests in a UCaaS environment by accessing softphones through their handheld gadgets from anywhere.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=4162
Global Unified Communication as a Service [UCaaS] Market: drivers of growth
- In terms of components, the Unified Messaging category is expected to dominate the market thanks to the improvement in workplace communication software and the many benefits associated with it. File sharing, instant messaging, and a variety of communication channels including smartphones, voicemail, and email are all parts of Unified Messaging.
- The largest UCaaS market share is expected to come from North America. The increase in the use of telepresence system, BYOD, and the use of sophisticated business solutions in the region can be attributed to the expansion of the market. The regional businesses all use state-of-the-art unified communications solutions, including professional conferencing, telephone, and unified messaging.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=4162
Global Unified Communication as a Service [UCaaS] Market: key players
Some of the major players in the market are
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Sangoma Technologies Company
- Google LLC.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- 8×8, Inc.
- Dialpad, Inc.
Global Unified Communication as a Service [UCaaS] Market: Segmentation
- Unified Messaging
- Collaborative platforms and applications
size of the company
- Large companies
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and consumer goods
- Health care
- Logistics & Transportation
unified communications market– The Global Unified Communications Market Size is Expected to Grow and Gain a Valuation of US$187.6 billion by 2031
cloud-based contact center market– The cloud-based contact center market will surpass US$131,000,000 by 2031
Telecommunications market– The telecommunications market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% from 2020 to 2030
artificial intelligence market– The artificial intelligence market is expected to grow at an explosive CAGR of 29% during the assessment period.
Online Project Management Software Market– Online Project Management Software Market Expected to Exceed Value of US$11.7 billion by 2031.
video analytics market– The Video Analytics Market Is Expected To Exceed The Value Of $37.85 billion by 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.3% from 2022 to 2031
Digital Experience Monitoring [DEM] Market– The digital experience monitoring market size is expected to reach US$6.53 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2022 to 2031
Managed Security Services Market– The Managed Security Services Market is Expected to Reach US$53.22 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesis a global market research company that offers the latest market research reports and business consulting services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research